Keeping your accounts safe from any kind of irregular activity is our topmost priority, and in order to do so, we highly recommend users to enable Google Authentication or U2F on their accounts.
- Using your credentials login into your account and in the left menu select Security.
- Under Security, click on 2-Step verification and select Google Authenticator.
- Click on Setup under Google Authenticator and select the type of your phone (android or iPhone) where you wish to set google auth for your account.
- In the next step, download Google Authenticator app from the play store (android) or app store (iPhone), and scan the QR code to reveal time-based 6 digit code.
Please make sure you have got the copy of your 16 digits QR code, in case you misplace or reset your phone. To get so, click on Can't Scan and copy the provided key.
- To complete the setup, please input the 6 digit key which you get on your mobile phone application of Google Authenticator under the Enter Code area.
Please note that these 6 digits will keep changing every 60 seconds on your google authenticator mobile application. Don't delete the google authenticator app after your setup is completed as you've to input new digits every time you want to login using this app only.