Any Open order i.e. an order that hasn't been executed or has only been partially executed can be cancelled. Follow these steps to cancel your Open order.
- If you wish to cancel an active order, you can do the same by going to My Orders.
- Under My orders, click on Pending and then click Cancel against the order you want to remove/cancel from the trade list.
- Confirm to cancel your order.
- Once confirmed, your funds will be credited immediately to your wallet. In case of missing funds, please open a support ticket immediately with details.
- If you wish to cancel an active order, you can do the same by going to My Trades.
- Under My Trades, left swipe on the order you want to remove/cancel from the trade list and click Cancel.
- Click Ok, to confirm the cancellation of a particular deal.
Will I be able to cancel a partial order?
If your order was partially executed, you’ll be able to cancel the remaining order in the same manner as described above. Once the order is cancelled, there won’t be any cancellation fees charged on your order. In case of partial order execution, fees will be calculated for the amount executed and the remaining will be credited immediately once you cancel the order.