Keeping your accounts safe from any kind of irregular activity is our topmost priority, and in order to do so, we highly recommend users to enable Google Authentication or U2F on their accounts.
- Using your credentials login into your account and in the left menu select Security.
- Under Security, click on 2-Step verification and select U2F.
- Click on Setup under U2F, and choose the desired option.
- If you already have a physical U2F device, click Yes I have (please, don't connect your device yet).
- If you don't have any U2F device yet, click on I want to buy and you'll be redirected to an external website which lists all the available U2F devices.
- After you have your device, click on Yes I have, and insert your device into the USB slot. Once connected, tap or press the button (will vary depending on the model you have) and click Next.
You can now use this key to login to your account. You don't have to type in any security code. Simply connect this device, type in your registered number and OTP and tap or press the U2F device.